- County Profile
- About SCED
- Available Properties
- Contact Us
The Sumner County Economic Development Commission (SCEDC) provides assistance to new and existing businesses in Sumner County. We also assist our Cities with Community Development projects.
- Retention and expansion of existing businesses
- Recruitment of businesses to locate within Sumner County and its communities
- Provide entrepreneurs/business startups access to assistance with business plan writing, marketing and financial resources etc.
- Assist with available sites and buildings
- Assist new and existing businesses with local, state, and federal programs and incentives
- Provide resources and act as a liaison for our businesses and communities with service providers and partner agencies
- Provide support to Sumner County Communities in community development issues and needs
- Assist businesses with their workforce needs including offering training classes when grant funds are available
Sumner County Economic Development Commission
Stacy Davis -Director